Welcome to my personal official page. On this site you can follow my travel and adventures on and off the golfcourse, get the latest news on my tournament play and find all information regarding my playing and teaching activities as golf professional. And sometimes you might even get a look at Ninja, my best friend and cat.
“Simply by making the effort to start something, you will be miles ahead of almost everyone else.”Gary Player
- Texas 2022 Full MovieIn case you want to see the whole trip in one video here is the full movie I made during my trip to Texas for the US Open qualifying in May 2022 with all 10 episodes taking you with me all across Texas on my 2950 miles roadtrip. Take a look at the best golf […]
- Friendship- Texas Video Series Episode 10In the final episode of this series I review my journey over 2950 miles through Texas in 16 days. During the trip I have totally fallen in love with Texas and the great people of Texas.
- IntoSpaceNBack – Texas Video Series Episode 9This time I travel to Houston and back to play at Champions Golf Club Cypress Creek Course where in 1969 the US Open was played.
- GameDay- Texas Video Series Episode 8Episode 8 is all about game day, first I take you with me to the Texas Rangers game at Globe Life Field and then my game day at the US Open qualifying at Hurricane Creek and preparation for it at Barton Creek Palmer Lakeside.
- Hill Country – Texas Video Series Episode 7In this episode I travel through Hill Country visiting Austin and Fredericksburg, enchanted rock, having dinner in boerne and playing golf at Barton Creek Palmer Lakeside.
- 16 days in ParadiseWednesday and unfortunately I have to travel back to Europe. I am really going to miss Dallas. The check in was perfect, DFW airport is by far the best organized and friendly airport in the world. My check in and security check was done within 3 minutes in the Texas typical friendly way. One “Sir, […]
- Alamo – Texas Video Series Episode 6This episode takes me to San Antonio with the Alamo and the River Walk.
- GameDayMy Sunday began with a drive north again towards Dallas. To be exact I went to Arlington to watch a Texas Rangers Match at the Globe Life Field. Before the game I went into Texas Live next to the stadium for a drink. The girl next to me in a Rangers shirt looked very expert […]
- WestToSouth – Texas Video Series Episode 5In this episode I take the trip from Lubbock in the West of Texas all the way down to San Angelo.
- Two days in Hill CountryI started my day yesterday relaxing and played a round of golf at la Cantera Resort Course in the afternoon. The layout is pretty nice, but the experience is rather bad. First the greens if you can actually call the burned destroyed terrain you putt on a green. And then the people, there are again […]
- Amarillo By Morning – Texas Video Series Part 4Join me to Palo Duro Canyon and Cadillac Ranch in the 4th episode of my video series during my travel for the US Open qualifying.
- From West to SouthIt was quite busy the last few days. Monday I started with my roadtrip through Texas. So I had to leave Dallas which I totally have fallen in love with. Yes I love the city of Dallas, it is such a nice place to be. I could easily imagine to live there. But I wanted […]
- Tee Times US Open qualifyingSo the tee times for the US Open qualifying next Monday are out already. I start at 8.30 in the morning. You can find the tee times here: https://www.golfgenius.com/pages/3383276
- Panther City – Texas Series Episode 3So today the third video about my first week in Texas. In this episode I visit Fort Worth, jump into Nightlife at Deep Ellum and even drive up to Lake Texoma all in the Dallas area. And if you are lucky you can even spot Ninja the Mini Panther!!
- Live Large Think Big – Texas Series Episode 2So the 2nd episode is already there. This time I take you with me through Dallas and North of Dallas.